Monday, June 16, 2008

The Secret Ingredient....

For those of you who are familiar with my other blog, this one is to bring out the culinary side in me and share it with you all. When I was thinking about giving a title to this blog there were so many captions that came to my mind and finally decided to settle down with the "Ready for a Sumptuous Meal". As soon as I thought about the word Sumptuous then there was no second thought. This is bcos- 'Sumptuous' was the adjective that was used to describe the first ever meal(the veggie biriyani) I prepared in my initial experiments with cooking- the appreciation I received from my dearest Daddy.....It is that appreciation that has made me explore so much more about cooking. Though I always miss him, I keep in mind 'Atithi Devo Bhavah'(Visitor is god) when I cook for everybody and to make sure it reaches him, I add that little secret ingredient- LOVE.

No comments: